Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back to blogging after a real long long time

Hello Everyone,

I know its been a very long duration since i blogged. My daughter , moving to a new state , getting adapted to the weather and to top it all a game addiction.... oh man , all these kept me away from my blog. I would not regret anything , but of course i do regret getting addicted to games on Facebook :P. So i finally decided today that i would slow down and slowly quit the games too. 
My daughter turns 8 months with this month end . Now i do have some time to come back to my blog and so here i am. 
I am going to begin it with cooking this time as having a baby made me realize i would soon need to start on ways to make my daughter eat and that too with totally innovative ways. My hubby keeps telling me these days that i keep trying something new or the other now when i have a baby and am busy rather than when i had all the time in the world before my daughter:). Does he not sound a tiny weeny bit jealous and don't i love it !!!!!!!!!!

OK i am going to end this post now and will be back later :)

Have a good day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AnuSriram said...

Welcome back!! Expecting you to post some of your recipes too... :)

Haddock said...

I know.....some times a break is required.