Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy News to share in 2009!!!!!

Its been a long time since I blogged and I know its not fair to give excuses…….but this time I have a very good reason and I want to share it with all my fellow bloggers :)

I found out I was expecting in December and there began the start of a round of Morning sickness , nausea , fatigue and the list goes on. By End of day I used to be so drained out that I hardly had the time to cook. At the same time my Hubby had a change in project and had to leave at home at 7 in the morning . I guess everything turned up at the same time…. And I just used to have time to pack up D to office and then crash. Most of the initial months were spent sleeping , eating , sleeping :(.

There were also days when my Hubby after a whole day of work would come and cook dinner …. guess I troubled him enough those days. Obviously I still do trouble him these days but comparatively its less these days :)

Once my little one arrives , I am sure the time I spend on blogging is going to be very little , so I thought I would utilize to the maximum these months before he/she comes home. So here iam. I promise to regularly update my blogs in the coming couple of months ;).

Let me begin this post by first wishing all fellow bloggers “ A very Happy New year”….. I know its 4 months into the New Year , but as they say , "Better Late Than Never ". I hope this year can make all our wishes come true and give us all loads of happiness. Let us also hope that with a change in the Presidency here in the USofA , the economy does stabilize and all of us can take a deep breath and relax.

So let me begin with my normal posts next :)

5 comments:

Hidhaya said...

That is really a very good beginning for the year! congrats nive! and well, wish u a very happy new year too;)

Illatharasi said...

Congrats Nive..... enjoy each second of your life now:)

Have complete rest and good healthy food! Take care!

AnuSriram said...

Nive, Your blog is wonderful! Interesting too.. :) Read some of your posts.... Very nice write-up! Enjoy your pregnancy!

Sindhura said...

drop in sometime

raaji said...

Congrats Nive!!!
Been a long u havnt posted any....
I know how hard it would be with a baby on the way...Guess what??? Even am expecting a boy in Dec'09..Enjoy the kicks!!